1. Running 4 instances in BlueStacks, the CPU usage is 23%, the RAM usage is 88%, and the GPU usage is aoubt 44%.
2. When using BlueStacks to run 4 game instances, the CPU usage is about 30%, and the RAM usage is 80%, and the GPU is about 50%.
3. Running 9 YouTube apps in LDPlayer 9 is relatively smooth. The CPU usage is about 50%, the memory usage is 98%, and the GPU usage is about 50%.
4. When running 5 airforce shooter games in LDPlayer 9, the CPU usage is about 45%, the RAM usage is 72%, and the GPU is about 66%.
Lite GPU 710 Server Test Screenshots
1. Running two game instances of rise of empires in LDPlayer 9 at the same time, the CPU usage is about 50%, and the RAM usage is about 50%, and the GPU usage is as high as 95%. It is still smoothly.
2. Running 7 Youtube instances in LDPlayer 9 at the same time, the CPU usage is about 35%, and the RAM usage reaches 79%, and the GPU usage is about 52%.
3. Running 5 twitter apps in BlueStacks at the same time, the RAM are almost exhausted, the CPU and GPU is at about 20%, and there is a leg.
4. When running 6 BlueStacks instances, the RAM usage reaches 98%, the CPU is around 55%. It is recommended to run less BlueStacks instances.
5. When running 5 Givvy games in BlueStacks, the CPU usage is about 60%, the RAM is close to 90%, and the GPU is close to 100%.
The above introduces GPUMart 2 lite GPU servers for android emulator that we recommend. They work with Android emulators like LDPlayers 9, BlueStacks 5, etc. If you are looking for a GPU dedicated server that supports 5-9 instances running Youtube and Twitter like Apps, or 3-5 instances running light games, or 1-2 instances running heavy game. Any of them is a good choice. If you need to run more instances at the same time, choose our Express Dedicated GPU server. Please refer to this blog 2 Best Express GPU Servers for Android Emulator 2023 on GPUMart. Otherwise, please see 2 Best GPU VPS for Android Emulator 2023 on GPUMart.
Contact Us and Get a 3-Day Trial Now!
Leave us a note when purchasing, or contact us to apply a trial GPU server. You have enough time to test the performance, network latency, compatibility, multiple instance capacity, etc.